Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Really September??


  Hello all  well here's the story so far for September. It's all about the medical. I have so many medical appointments for either me or my partner. That every time I get a letter from my insurance  company regarding our medical procedures I get to scared to open it up. Fearing that the medical insurance company will  say I have to pay a whole lot of money. It's scary if you don't have medical insurance and more scary if you do and still have to pay. Crazy right.  I already pay a couple hundred out of pocket for medical procedures  which I am grateful for because it could be much much more.

Garage sales are crazy. I go to a lot of yard/garage sales for entertainment & business purposes. This year I have seen more junk at higher prices. Then in the past few years.  I have  purchased a few things because you know I have a online store so that I can  make extra money  for unexpected bills that pop-up. Anyway I am paying more like $65-75 dollars for a lot of items compared to a couple years ago when I was paying say $50-60 for a whole lot more then what I am getting now. Yardsales/garage sales are no bargain anymore well not in New York city anyway.

I miss my mother have not gotten to see her in 10 months because of the virus things and all the medical appointment. I need a vacation or at least a small  getaway to go visit.


                                                           So that's my story what do you think?

                                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment