Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Doing To Myself


Hello all here's the story for the week. I do this to myself. I read the papers. listen to the news and I get scared. No unemployment extensions of the $600 extra people were getting. People getting evicted from their homes, food prices crazy, no jobs to be had, medical expenses are thru the roof. People are struggling out here and to top it off we still got  this  killer Virus floating around. Yea It's scary and I am scared.

What I have been doing is getting my papers in order, All the bank accounts, stocks, housing information. Finding out what my retirement income will be, shredding all unnecessary papers. Trying to get organized. I never want to be in the position of not knowing where things are and not having enough of something. I am trying to keep the  my cheapskate life that  I have grown accustomed to.

 I know you can not predict the future but if you try and prepare for the presents at least you know where you stand for now anyway.

                                                     That's My Story what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment