Friday, August 21, 2020

Sucker!!



Hello  All I am such a Sucker!!  Here's  why.  First you know I go to the school to get the free Grab & Go  lunch and breakfast that they offer. Well the last time I went there was this women in front of me that you would  have thought she was in a supermarket. She was taking so long to choose  the few food  items that the school offered . When I got to the items I picked what I wanted but to tell the truth I just wanted the breakfast and milk. I keep going back to the school for the grab and go lunches because they are free but they are horrible in my opinion.  I am a Sucker for free stuff even if I don't  like it to much. 

The lines was crazy I had this thing about Chip NY cookies  People kept saying the cookies were so good.  They were featured on TV and everything.   At $3.50 a cookies they are expensive.   So I stupidly followed the hype. There is a  Chips cookie truck that comes to my area on Wednesdays. I had to get one.  So I waited 1/2 hours on line in the rain to get 4 cookies that cost me $14. Were they good don't believe the Hype. They were ok nothing to write home to mother about. I have to stop being a sucker for what people think is so good. Because to me it's not

That's my story what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment