Thursday, August 6, 2020

Finally!!!


 Hello All..

Finally Is all I can say. Here's the story for the week. I  had an old Chevy sitting in my driveway for over a year. It was time to get rid of it. Finally yesterday it's gone. It cost so much in repairs and it was eating to much money to keep it around. Got $100 bucks for it and I was happy. Medical or shall I say Hospitals are a rip-offs you need them but you will pay for their services out the a**. 

 My partner had to go to the emergency room last month. I got the bill yesterday $18,000. for what!!! They said he had a private room in the emergency room. 

There is no private rooms only beds lined up with curtains as separations between you and somebody else., They said he had  test  and medications and all this stuff. He only stayed a couple of hours and they billed him like he stayed for 2 weeks. Thank God he has  good  health insurance because if he didn't I would be paying this bill off $5 a month. What about people who can not afford to even go to the hospital let alone pay a bill like this. Crazy right!    Makes me mad! So far that's about it it's been the Good with the bad this week. So how are you doing & 


What Do You Think? 
https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/
What Do You Think? 

https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment