Sunday, September 20, 2020

How Much!!!

 Hello All

 Well here's the story so far. It has been a crazy medical week. Fist I had to have a procedure  done in the hospital this pass Friday. Before this time on Wednesday I got something in my eye. I had to rush to the eye doctor. He says I have something called a floater in the eye that will not go away but will lessen in a month or two. When it rains it pours when it comes to medical  situations.

So after my procedure in the hospital.  I get a prescription for  heart medication. Why did the pharmacy tell me it was $55 for a 30 day supply. When I went to pick it up. I almost  told her to keep it. I know why people can't afford their medications it's to darn expensive! Thank god it was not my insulin that's like $700 for 4 boxes. I do have express script which is medication mail order service  but I needed to take this heart medication soon. So I bit my lip hard it bleed and payed the $55. for this medication.

I am so sick of hospitals and  taking new medications  I feel like I am going crazy. So how was your week?

                                                      So that's my story what do you think?

                                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/





 

No comments:

Post a Comment