Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Money In The Mail


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Money in the mail love it. I got a letter  from the Nielsen rating people. They seem to want to know my TV watching  habits. So I told them. In the survey letter  was a nice new one dollar bill for my trouble. After I send in the survey they are going to send me $5 bucks. That works for me. I am trying to raise/make about $10 extra a month so that I can continue to do my podcast show https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-a-hill-show-lets-talks-tracks I love books . So I do a books &  movie review The  A Hills Book Review & Movies Too Show on Speaker.  It cost me about $3.50 a month now but I got a year special last year. But come December the special is over and it goes up to $7 a month but I say it's $10 because  you never know it might be $10 in the future that way if I keep it I am prepared.

 Prices are crazy the more I shop the more I see it. I went to get a piece of salmon yesterday they wanted $21.99 a pound for fish. I asked the fish man does that fish come with a 14k gold chain and will it cook me dinner. $21.99 a pound is crazy for fish. Food is way to expensive that's why I am seeing less and less people in the grocery story. If food prices keep going up it's only going to be the rich going to them.

                                                 So that's My story what do you think?

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/              




No comments:

Post a Comment