Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Darn New York

 

Hello all well here's the story for the week. I just got an estimate on my property tax bill for 2020-2021. The house I am currently living in will be $9875.00 coming this year and next year's property taxes. That's a $2400. jump from last year. That's crazy.  This is why New Yorkers are leaving in droves  because of the high property taxes, quality of life, high food cost, rental cost  need I go on.

I can not at this point move so I have to go on a  tight budget.  So I can pay the bill when it comes due. Because if I don't between the water bill & property taxes if these are not paid the City of New York will take your house with a quickness. Time to start looking for cheaper places to live in the near future.

                                                  So that's my story what do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment