Sunday, January 12, 2020

Really Tough!



Hello all happy new year. Well here's the story for the new year so far. One of my new years goals is to get rid of two cars that I have sitting in my driveway. I called a few places like charities and they have to get back to me. So I call a dealership to talk about a trade in. He said that I should be careful about donating my car to charities because he has hear of horror stories regarding them and your donated car. I also went to my insurance man about how I could get rid of my cars. He says donate them. I went to the junk man and he tells me that he would take them. If I bring in my car I get $100 bucks for it if they have to come get it I get $50.

Why is it so hard to get rid of old cars nowadays? One car I will be trading in for a new one because it has low mileage. The other one is still up in the air. I might find a field and throw some  gasoline on  the older car  and burn it up. That's one way of getting rid of a car. Just kidding.

On another note thinking about getting a job for the Census for 2020. Hey they are paying about 20 bucks an hours. Works for me. So that's my story what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment