Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Few Things



Hello all well here's the story so far. The Post office sucks. I send a package in December and get it returned to me in January. The package is damaged and the contents are no where to be found. I shipped a video game to someone. When  I went to complain about the package the  postal guy asked me if I had insurance. I told him no. So he said sorry I am Sh** out of luck.  To say I was mad would not be correct I was hot! The postal service damaged my package  and admitted in writing they damaged it . Then they  had the never not to return it all to me. I just got the damaged case what happen to the game and booklet that was inside??? I fussed so much they allowed me to file a complaint now let's see if I get my money back. I seriously doubt it.


 Got the  results of my court case that I told you about. You know the one where my tenant sued me for her security deposit back. Well the outcome is  I only owed her $14.50 because her damage and the amount it cost me to fix her damage which was more then the $2000 deposit was a wash. The only reason I owe her $14.50 was because I had to pay for her court cost.  Which was $20 minus my court cost of $5.50 makes it $14.50 I owe her. I can live with that!

                                          Well that's my story so far what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment