Saturday, February 22, 2020

Expensive Feburary



 Hello all well here's the story so far. February for me has been an expensive month. Here's the breakdown. First I was told that my rental unit need shiny wood floors  so when  people come in to look at it to rent. It will rent faster this is coming from a rental agent that I wanted to use to rent my house. I got a quote and the floors plus some other things will cost me $1000. I have to have surgery and the cost out of pocket for me will be $750. ( thank god for insurance if not my surgery would be costing me $30,000. wow!!!) My car broke down repairs cost $1400. You see where I am going here. I am glad that the months almost over that way maybe in march I could save a few dollars.

                                                 So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment