Friday, March 29, 2019

Taxes



Well all here's the story for the week.Darn Taxes!!. Yes I got my taxes done this week and to say the results are not pretty. Well I can say that. I am so use to getting money back when I was working that I got spoiled. Now with my new financial set up. I am not working and relying on my partner. We now have to pay back money that we made through the year. I am not loving it. I use to get about $7,000 from my good old uncle Sam . Now I am paying about $4,000 this year.  Plus I have to pay my account $400 for him doing my taxes. Really Uncle Sam I see no money love there from you this tax season. 

On another front nothing special  trying to plan a visit to my mother in Atlantic city and still doing research on moving to Vegas.

Also the month of April is Monday and I am glad to say that my dollar a day challenge and coin  challenges are still on and popping. Rolled $78.00 in coins for the month. Yea Me!

So that's my story What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment