Sunday, March 24, 2019

Denied

 Hello  Well here's the story for the week. First I got a letter in the mail that stated my medical insurance will  not be paying for  my prescription to the drug ( Januvia) that I take for my diabetes. In the letter they told me that I was no longer covered for that  medication but I could use these instead. They gave me a list of alternative medication I could use. You tell me this after my pharmacy has already refilled my Januvia  order. So now I am just waiting until my charge statement comes in to see what they charged me for the medication that the insurance company did not pay for. 

New cars are full of S**T. I have a new car it's about 3 years old and the sucker did not want to start this week. It's a new car what the He**.  When I was able to take the car  to the mechanic he told me that the radio is no good and it drained my  car battery. To make a long story short I had to order a new car radio for $500.00. But it's not only the radio for the car it's the backup screens and navigational system. So I need it. But D**N the price.

Looking at cheap trip to Bermuda. Sister needs to get away in October. On one of them cheap cruises. 
                                         So that's my story what do you think?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment