Saturday, March 16, 2019

Crazy Pizza



Hello all well here's my story for the week. I wanted to celebrate a good financial move that I made with a pizza. So I ordered a pizza from  a place  I had stopped using because they were not that good. But me being the good sport and believe in giving food places second chances I ordered a pizza from them. When I went to pick the pizza up it was a large pie the man said $25. I almost fainted. For a large pizza it's $25??? Ok I did have  some topping on it but still. I said to myself you know what I can do with that $25.00 in a grocery store. How much food I can purchase. Yes I am a cheapskate.   I recently gave the man the money and on top of that the pizza was lousy. Never gain will I use that pizza place or spend that kind of money on pizza. From now on it's the 99 cents frozen pizza from the grocery store.

I have been worrying about my finances a lot lately and  I prayed on it. Something told me to just enjoy my life because we can't predict the future and we shouldn't try. Whatever life deals you in the coming future just be prepared to deal with it the best way you know how. Yep that what a good prayer does for you it puts your mind at ease.

So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment