Thursday, February 28, 2019

Who Knew




Hello All well here's the story for the week....

Bathroom rugs who knew that they were so expensive. I needed a new bathroom rug since mine is about 20 years old. Bed, Bath and Beyond I went I could not believe  they were selling bathroom rugs at $59.99 and up. Really????  Who spends that much money on something that they will step on. Needless to say I am still search for  a cheap bathroom rug.

I  had my repair  guy come over and fix  the roof on my rental. He charged me about $350. Down from the $450 he quoted me earlier. He then told me that the roof on my rental  needed to be  silver coated. I had paid a guy before him to do it. The job was not done. I was mad that now  I have to pay twice  for a job that should have been done the first time. I told the repair man to send me a estimate and I will get it done in the springtime.

With March coming I am trying to clear the junk from my house and get ready for vacation. I need a get away. Will keep you posted on how March works out for me.

Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment