Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ripped Off!!!


Hello all  well here's the story for the week. I hate when someone tries to get over on me. This is what I am talking about. I found a handyman for my rental home. He's an ok guy and I needed him to do some roofing work on my house. He first quoted me $350. I told him in a couple of weeks I will get it done. Then when I speak to him again he quotes me $450 for the job. Wait a minute last time we talked you said $350. this is where I get into the attitude that you know how many handy men are around to do the job cheaper? I talked him down to the lesser price because I am paying him cash. I hate when someone tries to get over on me.

I am normally a nice person but owing real-estate even one house can be a pain in the A**. I want to sell it and be done with it. My partner wants to keep it because it's income coming it. But  living in New York the property tax is crazy. I use to pay $3000. for the year now it's more like closer to $5000. nothing has changed about the property except the bills keep going up. It's crazy . Now I understand why people get the heck out of New York it's to expensive to live here anymore.

So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment