Sunday, October 1, 2017

Really That Much???


Hello All, well I am back from the beautiful Atlantic City, ( watch for my upcoming videos). That is not what I am talking about today I am talking about the difference in pricing here and in New Jersey when it comes to a Walmart. I visited my mother this past week and I love the Walmart by her in New jersey . Can you say they are cheap!! They are also a Super Walmart which means that they are a store and supermarket all in one. I find when I shop at my mothers Walmart the prices are half of what they are here in New York. So when I go I make sure to stock up on all the products that I need. I love that Walmart and  what I love the most about it is that the more you buy the better it is for my stock.

My Atlantic City Trip was a good one. I came back a Winner which is rare for me. With hotel cost $57 for 2 night stay, food $50 bucks for 2 nights dinner I bring my lunch and breakfast from home. free parking normally it would have cost us $10 a day but we got a free parking voucher from the front desk for being guest of the hotel. Gambling and tip money for drinks about $1000 for two people. I am glad to say  we won all of that back plus we came home with an extra $200 in our pocket for a later time. Thank you Atlantic City for the free trip.
                                                          So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment