Saturday, October 21, 2017

Feeling Good

Hello All, Here's My Story for The Week. Today well the last couple of day have been so nice I just kicked up my leg and stretched. Like I am doing in this picture. I love when we have nice days 70 degress in New York. Yea Baby. Over the last couple of day I had some great experiences. First I had a chance to meet a Facebook Friend that was visiting New York. That was a delight for me. We had a good time and  I enjoyed meeting her and her family for the first time.



Second I was able to get into Manhattan which I don't do as much since I stopped working there  . I see all the changes and it's sad to see I don't like change but I guess that's life. My favorite Gyro place went out of business and I almost cried. They had the best sauce for  Gyros.

Trying to get ready for my California/ Vegas trip. I am doing  A 7 day California Coastal cruise  after that  Vegas Baby for 7 days . I am so ready for this trip I had been planning it for a year. I am  also working my butt off doing every mystery shopping job I can get so that I can have money to keep my Radio show( podcast going) I like my podcast show just don't like the fees they charge me to do it.

                                     Well that's my story so far what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment