Thursday, October 12, 2017

Money Hustle


Hello all well here's my story for the week... so far. I am trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents. I have been doing mystery shopping jobs for the last 3-4 days. I must say I have made a nice piece of $$.($200) Now I just have to wait until they send me my check. I hate that part. I am trying to make as much money as I can so that I can fund one of my hobbies and that's podcast radio. I love doing my radio show but it is now costing me $$. The cheapest I can get my podcast for is $6 a month for now. So I am trying to make $1 a day or more if I can that's why I am busting my a** when it comes to these mystery shop jobs. I am also trying to put more stuff out on my online store ,  right now nobody is buying but...... I did get 50 cents from amazon don't know why but I'll take it. Every penny helps toward my podcast goals.

I am doing my podcast for free with a limit of 5 hours later on I will want more hours. So that's why I am saving up for it now. Well that's my story what do you think?

                                                     A Hill's Let Talk Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment