Saturday, October 7, 2017

Expensive Week!!!



Hello All, Man this week has been Expensive!!! First I needed new glasses. My old  glass I have had for 9 years and I needed new glasses because getting older mean my vision is not as good as it use to be. Well got the prescription. But the eyeglass man tells me  with the new glasses and new frames. Which will be cheap that bill will cost be.... $350 bucks!!! for glasses. I think that's crazy what about you?

Also I am getting some stuff dry cleaned, when did that bill go up? 4 things that are being cleaned cost me $25 bucks. I wanted to tell him the cleaners to forget it but I needed these things cleaned for my trip. So I bite the bullet and spent the money. How does people who wear suits to work afford the cost of getting their suits cleaned once a week. That's an expensive habit. The average cost of cleaning say a dress is $7 dollars. Depending on what the material is on your clothing it could cost more.

Last I had an eye problem and my doctor gave me medication for it. Went to the pharmacy to get it . She said it would be $80 bucks I told her to keep it. I am not paying $80 bucks for some eye drops. That's crazy. My eye problems  is not life & death this medication just makes the problem go away faster for that price I will wait until the problem goes away by itself and it will. So that's the spending and non spending story. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment