Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tax Time

Hello Everyone. Here's my story for the week. It's tax time and I got my done yesterday. Well my partner got his done.I could not file since I did not work last year. So this year I am a dependent on his taxes. Which worked out well for us because he is getting money back for the first time in 20 years of him paying. Now where's my cut.

I am in love with the thought of working in Sears. Yep I filled out an application on line for a job that was just right for me in Sears. They called and offered me another job that I did not want. I declined that job after my partner pointed out that I have so many appointments coming up in the next couple  of weeks and there are so many things that we have to do when will I find time to work even 20 hours a week. Then he really got me depressed when we figured out how much my take home pay would be after taxes. So I decided to just work on my own and hopefully make some money on line.
Well that's my story for the week . I wish every one a Happy Easter and a great Good Friday.
                                                       So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment