Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Feel It!!





Hello Everyone. Here's my story for the week. I got a taste Of Sunshine today and it gave me renewed energy. I was up and out of the house today compared to the winter months where I just dragged my body out of bed not really feeling it. What a difference the weather can make on your mood and body. Since this new week will be nothing but sunshine I am happy.

Right now I am in the process of trying to get everything that I need lined up. Like I need my taxes done, my doctors appointment and my car fixed all this month.  I also have been thinking that in order for me to make money I might have to give up my hobby of trying to make money and find something else that will interest people. You every have a hobby that you liked and wanted to make money with but it just did not workout? If so what did you do about it?
Well that was my week nothing much to talk about but next week should be plenty.
                                             
                                                         So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment