Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oh Shoot!!


Hey Everyone Here's my story so far. I just read that Kellogg had an employee that pissed in the rice krispies cereal. With that kinda news I hope  it doesn't effect my stock. You remember the stock that I am still purchasing with the coins that I find.
Also I went to the bank yesterday and I realized that if you have series EE bonds and you need to cash you can not get the cash right away. The bank takes the bonds from you then they tell you to come back tomorrow to get either the cash for them or you can deposit them into your bank account. So heads up if you need money right away don't cash your saving bonds because you will be waiting to get the money.




I am applying for part-time jobs again. Since I  am not selling stuff on line and my business  that I have had for  8 years is bringing me in a big fat 0. I  am now look for a part-time job. So I have two  choices work a part time job and keep my business for a hobby or  stop working on it all together and admit to myself that I am just not cut out to be a business person.

One last think I was looking in to weight watchers so that I could lose weight but for a year of meeting weight watchers will cost me a couple hundred dollars and this is not including the food. Got any suggestion on how to lose weight on the cheap? So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment