Monday, May 4, 2015

So Much!

                                             
                                                Image result for where to start     
Hello all how was everyones weekend. Let me tell you about mine. I  normally save my weekends for garage sales but Sunday I went to an estate sale that sold old toys. Here's what happened. We get there at about 10:00 in Sunday  morning and the person at the door to the sale   (which actually was a company running the sale)  said that we had to wait until a tour guide was available before we could go in. My thoughts  were is this a museum or a  estate sale? Well we get inside the home with our tour guide and everything toys, large real stuffed animals, old fashion phone booths, advertisement signs from the 50& 60's, old train cars, big Elvis, Micheal Jackson, Al Pacino figures, old liquor bottles, vintage barbies, stuff from an old 50's dinner  all of the stuff was way over priced. Liked 25%-50% over priced. I looked at a barbie doll that I can still get in the stores today and the estate wanted $25 in the store it goes for $14.99. You get the picture. I saw some old toys that I was interested in but they wanted $250.00 for one item. I said they were crazy. Then our tour guide stated that me and my partner had to stay together like were were kids  that needed supervision. I was done with the tour guides attitude. My partner told me later that the company running the sale  had installed cameras in the house to watch the people which they look around . Now you are accusing your buyers of being thief's to. We left the house before seeing the rest of it  the way we were treated was insulting.  In other news I am still working on making a dollar a day it sounds easy but you try it and let me know how you make out. So far my dollar a day challenge has me at 0 and I am 3 days into the month already. I am also working on my meal planning so that I do not spend a lot of money on food this month. What else. So far I am feeling the need to get a job at least part time but my partner tell me to hold off so that what I am going to do at least until Sept. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment