Monday, May 11, 2015

I Got IT!

                                                 
                                            Image result for lawn mower   
Today I went to home depot and purchased a lawn mower for $200 bucks. I know what your thinking that's kinda expensive, but. This is why I purchased this lawn mover, first I told you mine broke and needed to be replaced. Second after interviewing  three gardeners  to see which one is  cheaper.  The prices that were quoted to me was $20, $25, $30.  a week and none of them would agree to my terms as far as doing my yard  twice a month instead of every week like they normally do . My yard does not need to be done every week.  So I decided if  I  purchased a lawn mover  and did it myself twice a month the cost of the lawn mover would pay for itself in a couple of months.. If you take the $20 a week for a gardener that's $80 a month and $960 a year minus the cost of the lawn mower $200 that's a saving of   $760. I think I could do the yard myself for that kinda savings, besides I get some exercise when I do do it. So I am saving money  and getting a work out. This works for me.                    So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment