Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Call

                                      
                                                 
I got a call this morning that  should have made me mad about something, but instead it motivated me to get up off my a** and get going. What I mean by that is for the last couple of days with the snow and the cold I have been Lazy with a capital L. This morning I woke up feeling good and ready to get motivated to do the things I need to do in order to get to my  goal and that's making money. I thought about feeling good and being blessed ,we should all feel that way everyday that we get up and get it moving . We are  blessed to wake up everyday  and do the things we might not want to do but we can do them. Can I get a  Amen to that! Also even thought I am on a no spend fast this month I am still obligated to put money way  in my investment fund ($100) and to give to my Charity($25). No matter what I don't spend on myself I will always try and find extra money to  invest in the stock market and give to others that might not be as blessed as I am  Well that is my story for today.              What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment