Saturday, February 21, 2015

I Want Him....

We talked about him before, but I really want him..... well some of his company's stock anyway. Warren Buffet owns a company called Berkshire Hathaway A. He offer share is Berkshire Hathaway A which is  very very expensive a share. But the Berkshire Hathaway class B is more affordable to some of us anyway,   the class b share is about $148.72 a share now. But as we all know I can not afford to purchase this kinda stock with that kinda price tag. I am waiting for it to get lower, But the lowest I have seen it is $135.00 a share. Unemployed and trying to make a buck ( that's me) we all  know I will not be able to afford this stock not now or  in the near future. But If  I win lotto all bets are off  I  am buying me some of  Buffet. On to another topic  The two dollar challenge is still going on, not making as much as I would like but I did win $6 today so that goes toward my challenge which now should put me up about $40 or so for the past couple of months. What can I say? I am trying to make it  but what's really happening  is that I have become lazy and I am not pushing as hard as I could to make money. Their I said it! happy???  Winter is here I get lazy Spring should be a whole other story.
                                                          So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment