Monday, February 23, 2015

I Was Robbed!


By this company. Here's the story I was reading my e mail today and I found a e mail from Capitol One 360  ( this is the bank that took over ING bank)stating  that my overdraft protection was due at the end of the month. I said " what overdraft protection?" I was not aware that I had it on my checking account. So I called the 1800 number and the women told me when I transferred all my money from my checking account I transferred to much which activated the overdraft protection. I asked her "when did I get overdraft for my checking account"? She told me when the account was taken over by Capitol One bank. I was not made aware of it. You see I do not use overdraft protection I have no need for it because I keep up with the money in my checking account, Anyway, To make a long story short they are charge me $15 for the service. I told the women once you get this $15 from me close my account. I am no longer doing business with your company they rob people of their money to much. My partner told me I should have had them   wavier the fee. I didn't think about it at the time but he was right. So I been robbed but this was a lesson learn and that lesson was never to mess with this crummy bank again! So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment