Saturday, February 21, 2015

What The He**!!!

What the He** is all I can say to this. What is this? I got the statement from my prescription drug plan and this time I really payed attention to it. Most of the time I just glance at it and keep it moving on to other mail, but something tole me to look and it and what I found was shocking to say the least. I have to take  4 drugs on the regular and I pay about $45.00 monthly( thank God) but if I had to pay the real amount it would cost me $2 029.33 a month for my drugs. Again I say What the He**!!. When did medication get to be so expensive? If it was not for the drug plan I am on I could not afford my medication not  monthly anyway. I would have to purchase the ones that are most important for me to take and pray that I can continue to survive with the ones I am not taking.. This is why I feel that we need to live in a country that gives us free medical and prescription plans. Because at this rate only the rich would be able to afford medical attention and drugs.  On a lighter note it's snowing in New York so what else is new?.
                                                        So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment