Monday, November 17, 2014

Wasteful Weekend



This was a very wasteful weekend. First I tried making a cake to save myself some money. Because I tend to buy a lot of enterman's cakes which cost me about $5.99-6.99. These cakes use to be good not anymore, so I made a cake needless to say the cake was a flop and I had to make another one. So I wasted money making two cakes and using up extra ingredients like milk and eggs to do it.
Also since I have been home I find myself spending more money grocery shopping. Mind you I just went food shopping last week at my  PJ's warehouse store. Now today I had to go back to the supermarket to purchase things that I need for thanksgiving. Making my grand total for today $80 bucks and that's with stuff on sale. You asking why did I not buy the stuff I needed at PJ's last week- answer it was to expensive and they did not have what I needed. And to really look at warehouse prices somethings it's cheaper to get stuff at your regular supermarket then at your warehouse one. So all together for this weekend I spent about $100 in being wasteful. I hate that!  Got any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment