Saturday, November 1, 2014

An Idea!





I am looking for ways to make money for November. I was thinking that if I sign up for $49 dollar with this romance company and start selling my butt off. I might make some money. The commission on this is 40% and I do have to pay a business fee of I think 19.95 a month. That's so I will have their website with my name on it, and they will process my credit cards etc. ( I know what your thinking, find something else to make money on this idea is to expensive. Am I right?)  It's just a thought. I might not need this company if I hit the Mega Millions for 280 million dollars. Then thinking about making  money would be the last thing on my mind. Where to vacation would be the first. Where to invest the second, who to give money to the third  and so on. Oh well got any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment