Sunday, November 28, 2021

Love Watching These Stories

                        
                           
Hello all well here's the story for the week. Watching stories about lottery winners is one of my guilty   pleasures. I like to know what they did with the money after they got it. I like to see people who have no concept of having that much money spend it foolishly and some wisely.

Can you imagine having that much money. Your life would change so fast. For me winning more than 5 million is scary money to me. Winning 100 million is more than one can spend in a lifetime if you know how to use it right. If I won that kind of money, I was be a paranoid, scary hide in my closet for the rest of my life person. I am already a semi-scary person so that money would just add to my fear. 

So how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was small and quiet. Just me and my partner a small turkey, backed potato, cranberry sauce and cornbread. That was it.  Was trying to visit family but New York traffic is crazy when it's not a holiday and its worst when it is. 

                   Nothing much to report this week which is a good thing in my book. 

                                            So that's my story what do you think?
                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment