Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Love my neighbors


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. In New York it's cold outside. Today is about 38 degrees. I love my neighbor because we share a love of stray cats. either she is feeding them or I am. We have about 5 of them in our backyards. I told my neighbor that I wanted to purchase 2 $30 dollar shelter homes for them for the winter. She build one instead. Made out of her outdoor furniture, plastic coverings and wood. It's nice  I don't know how I got so attached to these strays but hey you just do. They are costing me $$ buying a big bag of  cat food for $15. 

 That darn CVS I had an appointment for a booster shot today. So why did they cancel on me. Needless to say I made the appointment a week ago. Now I have to make another appt for a booster. Hopefully they will keep the second one. 

Not to much to tell beside crazy food prices at the supermarket. This holiday it's Turkey parts that were on sale 2 weeks ago. I got a pack of turkey wings for $5. That works for me with some inexpensive side dishes and my sweet potato pie. What more do I need?

                                     Have a great Holiday  Be Happy, Safe and  Full

                                            That's My story What do you think?

                                         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment