Monday, November 22, 2021

Holidays Are Here



  Hello all well here's the story for the week. The holidays are coming  I am ready as I will ever be. My new past time is going to different grocery stores to see what kinda crazy prices they have. This week it was Stew Leonards. My partner wanted to go since this was a fancy-dancy kind of grocery store. They make a lot of their foods and you could buy things like lobster rolls $14 each or 3 for 30.  They also offer all kind of buffet style chicken wings. Would not touch them with a ten foot poll. To many people's hands been on  it. The store offers entertainment while you shop. Singing bears and other barn creatures. It was cute.

Stew Leonards had tomahawk meat. The meat with the big dinosaur bone in it for $25 dollars a pound. Hamburger was $12 a pound. Most of the stuff that I saw was expensive. More then the normal grocery store. I did buy a roasted chicken for $4.99. I should have left it . The chicken was dry as a bone had to feed it to my stray cats. Over all the store was a  wasted trip. To expensive, food not very tasty, and not enough variety. 

Thanksgiving this year is going to be quite and a small meal. Ham, veggies, cornbread, cranberry sauce and a small pecan pie from Walmart the 50cents ones. What about you what is your thanksgiving looking like this year?

                                          Well that's my story what do you think?

                                         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment