Saturday, December 4, 2021

Agents!!!


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Dealing with real estate agents is a pain in the butt!! I called a few real estate agents because I need to sell my rental home. Out of the 3 that I called. Nobody called me back. Really? So, my neighbor stated that her friend does real estate. So, I called her and made an appointment. Guess what she never called or showed up.  I know that housing market has been flooded with houses for sale, but has it gotten so bad that real estate agents cannot afford to take on new housing clients? I decided to wait until the first of the year to try again.  In December I will look for new Real Estate agents to call.

                                                                                   

 Remember when I was fussing about Con Edison putting in smart meters in my home. Well turns out the fussing that I did was not necessary. Because when I got my Con Edison bill it stated that they owe me a lot of money! So, they are giving me a credit. Meaning that for the next 6 months or longer. I will not have to pay my Con Ed bill until my credit runs out. That's a good thing for me. If you live in New York, you know everything is expensive even Con Edison so any kind of credit you get is a blessing.

That's the story for the week what do you think?
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment