Wednesday, December 8, 2021

$400 In Two Days!!!


  Hello well here's the story for this week. Have you ever spent $400 in just 2 days? You know I am a cheapskate so to me spending that much money bothers me no matter how many days. Well, here's the deal 1st since I have teeth problems, I have to get my teeth cleaned every 3 months. Which means my insurance pays for 2 visits.  I have to pay out of pocket for the other 2. Which is about $140 per visit.

Also, I got my water bill today which why should anybody pay for water It should be free. So, the bill came today and that was $200. For water!!  The bill is for 3 months but still it's water.  So, you are saying where does the $400 dollars comes in to play you have only spent $340. I gave my dentist office $50 bucks so the staff which is about 4 people could have lunch on me for the holidays. Now I have spent $390 ok it's not $400 but it's close.

                                                          


Also, I just found out yesterday that somebody broke into my van and took things that were in there. They don't realize they were doing me a favor. The stuff they took was going to be donated anyway.  I am just glad they did not try to break into the house. Alot of that is going on nowadays break ins especially where I live. They are breaking into cars and taking what they can find.  Did I forget to mention this is the second time they have broken into my cars that were parked in my driveway. The world has gotten crazy and scary.

That's My story What do You Think?


No comments:

Post a Comment