Sunday, June 28, 2020

I Am For The Birds



Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am for the birds I have bluejays and many other birds in my backyard. So I wanted to get them a bird feeder.  Being a cheapskate I went to the 99 cent store, family dollar, dollar tree they only had bird feeders for  certain birds and not all birds. I am looking for all birds. So if you know where I can find a cheap bird feeder let a sister know.

 Had a birthday this past week. Like normal people they celebrate by doing something fancy or fun to celebrate their special day. Me I mowed the lawn in my rental home. Cleaned up the front to make it look nice for when I rent or sell it. Got myself a treat of  a Wendys chicken sandwich and  vanilla frosty.  Ok with  how I celebrated my birthday  I am not a big birthday celebrator anyway. As long as I wake  up in the morning I am fine. My mother did give me a PJ gift card for $100 for my birthday  which I will use at a later time. Thanks Mom!

                                    So that's my story for the week what do you think? 
                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment