Thursday, June 18, 2020

Darn Money Storm



Hello all have you ever had a money storm rain down on you all of a sudden? Well let me tell you about my money storm. First  when I filed my personal taxes I ended owing the government $4000. So that bill came in. A couple days later the property taxes came in I owed $15,000. because I have two properties and I live in New York. Which we all know the property taxes here are to high.

Then I get a membership bill for AAA ( Automobile Club Of America) which that's about $115 for 2 people. See where I am going with this money storm. It's taking most of the money I had saved up.

I had just finish paying for 3 cars to get inspected and my personal car needed repairs so that was an extra $150. This money storm is throwing me all kinds of ways and not in a good way. .

Now if I could just win the lotto this money storm would be no longer a problem for me because I would  have storm insurance for it. Being my big lotto check.

                                                 Well that's my story what do you think?

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment