Saturday, June 13, 2020

Grateful



Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am grateful and I will tell you why.  I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach, good medical services and I get up each morning. I am blessed.
 I don't know if I told you  that  I am into birds now. With that I am looking for a bird  feeder for outside. We have so many colorful birds this time of year and I see they are looking for food. You would think the 99 cent store would have bird feeders. They don't I looked on line I am not paying $30-45 dollars not including food for a bird to eat. So I am still looking got any suggestion

My frustration with the new normal now  is you have to wait in line just to go  into a store. Yesterday I went to P.C. Richards there was a line outside just to get inside. People who walked passed the line not knowing there was a line were getting yelled at by the people waiting in line. That happened to me in the grocery store I didn't know that their was a line. If I have to keep waiting in line to get in a store to wait in line I am done with shopping in stores for now anyway.

 Others then that it's been quite no major problems and I like it like that . So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment