Saturday, May 30, 2020

Great Friday



 Hello all wanted to tell you I had a great I mean Great Friday! First when I went to get the free Grab & go from the Public School. You know they give you free breakfast and lunch. Well they were giving out  a package that had cheese, graham crackers, fruit, and some other good stuff. Also their sandwiches were pretty tasting looking to. I basically go for the cut up apples in a bag they are good .

I got my stimulus debit card in the mail. I almost throw that bad boy away but something told me to open it. The government is so sneaky they did not tell us that your stimulus money was going to be in a debit card and not a  government check. Luck thing I opened it and investigated why is some unknow bank sending me a debit card. A lot of people were not so luck  they also though like I did and threw the cards ways thinking that it was a scam. To replace the card  it it will cost you $7.50.  This bank who issued these card will be making a killing on replacement fees I bet.

Also I am just grateful for a new day of waking up each and everyday. I am blessed and thankful.

                                                   Well That's My Story What do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment