Friday, May 1, 2020

Scary Times


 Hello all well  here's the  story for the week. Scary Times. What I mean by that is that I have been watching videos on food banks and unemployment. I see how people  who have lost their jobs and have no income coming in get on line at  various  food banks at 5 am in the morning  just to get some food to feed their families. I also see how the government has put a lot of people on hold when it comes to them giving out  either stimulus  checks or unemployment. I know I am still waiting on information regarding  my unemployment check status and I have been waiting 4 weeks now.

I am looking  at all of these and counting my blessing that I am still able to  keep a roof over my head, food in my stomach and a car that's still running. Thank you God! I am also looking at why is it that every time I go to the grocery store it's $100 bucks. For those of us still able to afford food  if prices of food keep going up it won't be long before we join the people on the food line for our bag of groceries.
                   
                                                                 Stay Safe & Healthy                 

No comments:

Post a Comment