Sunday, April 26, 2020

Saving Money!


 Hello all well here's the story for today. I am saving money at least a couple hundred a month which is good. My partner use to smoke 2-3 packs a week which here in New York cost$14 a pack. Now that he had a health scare and quite smoking not only does the house not smell of sale cigarettes' I am saving money which is a good thing.

I have applied for unemployment since  the jobs that I was getting  paid for has dried up. I applied in April and still have not heard from unemployment of acceptance or denied. I guess since about 22 million people have applied in all the states the  unemployment office is overwhelmed with claims. Well I hope they  get to me soon I would like my unemployment check. Or at least  send me my stimulus check that they promised.

Times are so crazy I didn't mind going to the supermarket before the craziness. But  now it's like a chore I hate. I am trying to ration  my groceries so that I only go to the grocery store once a month. For me going shopping has become  to stressful you have to wear masks, gloves, dodge people wipe down everything and everyone. My god when is this all going to Stop!!!

                                                          That's my story what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment