Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Happy Wednesday

                                                                 
 

Hello all well here's the story for today. Bills I keep getting them even though we are on lock down until this virus thing is over. I know I though since I have a stay at home situation my bills would stop for a minute. Not happening. So I called Con Edison because they are suppose to come into the home and check the meter. Con Edison said that's not happening so I had to read the gas & electric meter myself and tell them the number. Which was good because I had a credit on my Con Edison bill which  was a blessing.

Also I am getting a lot of calls from real estate agents who I called about renting my rental in the early part of  the year. They are calling me back now to see if the house is still  empty . I don't know why they are calling  since mostly everything in  New York  and outside of it  are at a stand still. I have been telling them I will get back to them when things go back to normal I guess.  I am not ready to rent yet beside who's looking at rentals now with New York being on Lock down?

My ways to get income has dried up for the moment because of the Virus. So I am trying to figure out ways to make money on the internet any suggestions?

So that's My story What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment