Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cooking



Hello all well here's my story so far. Being what the situation is which is staying at home until.. Who knows when. We are faced with some pretty tough challenges ahead of us. For me  that the places I normally order from  are closed. ( which I don't do to often) and with my partner not cooking as much as they use to the job now  is mine or we don't eat) Not sure if that's a good thing or not. I have challenged myself to learn how to reuse what I have to make leftovers. I have come to realize  that what I  was running away from  away from which was cooking is not to bad if you plan your meals and make them last for a least 2-3 days. Which I am working on doing. I will confess I am not the best cook, Heck I am not even ok but we can eat it and be thankful for it.. 

Also I am looking  at what I have at home and trying to make it last since the last thing I want to do is go back and forth to the grocery story. It was already stressful with out this Virus now it's more stressful to me. Because you have to be extra careful and wipe down everything. Put gloves , mask and extra layers on. Wipe down your food, shoes, mail. Oh my god this is so much to do and remember but it's for the best either do this or get sick.


                                                                       So that's my story what do you think?
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment