Friday, March 6, 2020

Buy Hawaii

                                 

Hello all Here's the story for the week. Good-by Hawaii. I had planned on going on a cruise for 2021. But with this Virus thing going around and  princess cruise ships having their fair share of problems  My partner said cancel until further notice. Which I did. Now I just have to watch for my $850. deposit back to my amex card.

I got a thing for toilet paper. As soon as the news media and other started saying stock up on things  just in case you have to stay in your home for a couple of weeks. I  ran to the store to get enough toilet paper to last me and my partner for a least a month. I don't know why I had to get toilet paper more then anything else. Guess that's just me. I also stocked up on the basic didn't go to crazy because we already have a food pantry that we stock stuff like soups and cereal. Thank god we are good.

 So that's my story so far what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment