Monday, July 6, 2020

Free Lunch


   

Hello all well here's my story for the past week. First the Board Of Education is giving out free breakfast and lunch for the summer no questions asked. Yes that's me standing on line with my blue protective gloves on and , a big white bag  in my hands. The breakfast is basically a small muffin, chocolate  or  1% milk. and a  apple/orange. The lunch as you can see in the picture is not bad, You get a choice of sandwiches ( this was a turkey & cheese)  in a plastic bag with a bag of sliced apples, pretzels and some hummus ( not sure what that is or how you eat it)  For lunch it was ok. I love the apples and pretzels the turkey sandwich and hummus not so much.

Also 


It's been to hot 80's & 90's here in New York to move around a lot . New York is really getting it's heat on this year. So  with me staying  home I am trying to get my old files and paperwork cleaned out. Who needs bank statements from the 80's Not me.

So that's my story what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment