Thursday, July 23, 2020

Crushing



 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Last week I had surgery and it was scary not because of the procedure but the bill I might have to pay . But anyway the doc who did the surgery  did my last surgery and he is so nice. He's a cutie and I think I have a crush on him. He's  about my age in his 50's and his personality makes him so nice. Everybody that I speak to about him loves him. So I have competition  besides his wife ( LOL).

The mystery shops are coming back and I am ready to start working again. I think I will start in August when I am well enough to go back. I am ready to do something because the summer is flying by and since I can not travel or cruise I might as well go to work.

                                                     Well that's my Story What do you think?
                                                      https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment