Friday, June 24, 2016

Crazy Birthday!!

                                          Hey Everyone. Here's The story for the Week!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was pretty Crazy. Not in the fun crazy way but in the  I am gonna punch you in the face crazy way. It started when I went to the bank to deposit some money. I got into a heated debate with the teller about certain accounts that I have  with the bank and the functions that I can do with these accounts. The the teller  debated me about these can't of what I can't do with them and then she made a smart remark about why am I not getting charged for fees on my checking account when everybody else is. This really pissed me off that was none of her damn business why. I wanted to report her ass to the  bank manger  after she said that but I let it go because I was trying to stay in a good mood for my Birthday.

Second thing was that me and my partner had a big fight and I ended up walking 3 miles home. That was ok because one of my goals for my birthday was to walk anyway, so at least that was accomplished. The last thing was  I wanted to make reservations for Atlantic City for my free room night in July. They told me I have no free nights and the cost of the rooms and dates I wanted would be $119 per night. Forget it. My birthday was crazy frustrating. I ended up buying a cake at the supermarket and making hamburger and french fries for dinner and calling it a day. I was to frustrated and tired to go out anyway.

So that's my story for the week. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment