Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Yard Sale


Hello Everyone. Well Here's my story so far. Sunday was a day for me. I had my community yard sale and it was a nice day, lots of  work and a bust. I was selling stuff that I just wanted to get rid of and I was selling it cheap $3 or less. I made $35.50 and this was an all day affair. By doing this yard sell I got rid of some stuff and also the stuff that I did not sell will got o charity. So I am ok with that. Yard sales are  fun when you go to them but if you work them trust me they are work.

On to another subject my rental tenant. yes I have a tenant is acting us . I have sent her several messages by mail and calling her , She has yet to respond. Guess the last notice I send her is an eviction notice. But the problem with that is that she pays on time but I have seen how she keeps my house and it's a mess. I don't think I am cut out to be a landlord I am way to nice. I let people pass to many times on things that I should not let them pass on. Oh well next ....

I am having a birthday next week the big 54 and I am not sure what I want to do. All I know that it will be simple because I am on a mission to save my $$ for my Hawaii trip next year at 55 and my Christmas cruse this Dec. So right now for me it's all about the $$

So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment