Monday, June 27, 2016

I Suck At Lotto Numbers

Hello all well, here's my story for this week, so far. I suck at picking lotto number. I played my birthday 623 for the week spending $5 and guess what came out 631. I tell you I suck at picking numbers that will win me  any kind of money.

With the summer coming I have found that our night time raccoons have found a great meeting place and that's in my back yard. Last night they had a meeting and 6 of them was just sitting in my back yard for about 15 minutes. I guess talking things over they were certainly drinking. I had left the  water sprinklers on my accident and they were drinking the water from it. I guess the drinks were on me last night.

I just realized that July is coming so fast and I have so much to do and one of my goals is to put up more YouTube videos and concentrate on losing weight. See in the picture I am in the park getting my exercise on.  Oh well that's about it so far will keep you posted if anything comes up. Well what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment