Saturday, May 28, 2016

This Scares Me..


 Hey Everyone. Well Here's my story for the week. First Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Hope your enjoying yourself and your having fun..... Now to the story last night I was watching videos on the working poor, the vanishing middle class, the unemployed and the homeless. I know you asking why am I watching these kinda videos. Because it's reality and sometimes we forget what that's like. We get so caught up in our own life that we forget the struggles of others. Lets just say I needed a reality check and I got more then that I got scared.

When I watched these video I thought about my situations and how easily a nice life can be taken from you and how we can take our nice lives for granted. If you were caught out there with very little money and an eviction notice what would you do to survive?

Don't get me wrong I have worked all my life and up until 2 years ago I was working but because of certain situations with my job ( you know my story) I had to stop working, but I made sure I had a safety net before I left my job. And as you read my older post I am still looking for part-time jobs or ways to make extra $$. I like money what can I say. I am also  frighten that if I am not financially prepared I to can fall into the trap of the working poor. Or the homeless. It's scary to think about  it but it can be  it's reality if I let it be by not preparing myself  money wise the best way I know how. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment